All codes reported working with the any Soundbar available in the market, These codes have been tested with the Comcast remote controls, Verizon Fios, Xfinity X5 remote, Uverse, U-Verse, S10-S3, S10-S4, Atlas 1056B03, etc.
Universal Sound Bar 4 Digit Remote Control Codes
Universal Sound Bar 5 Digit Remote Control Codes
Some sound bars can be programmed to accept other IR to control them. Apply the TV volume IR into the Vizio SB.
Verizon Fios Universal Remote setup instructions.
If your remote control is programmed for your TV, but the VOL, Mute, or the A/V keys do not work correctly, then you can try using the Key Fix feature to fix the buttons. Here is how to:
- Press and hold the OK and * buttons at same time. The Red LED will blink twice and then stay illuminated.
- Press and hold the key that does not work properly. The remote control will auto try a new code every 1 sec.
- When the TV responds correctly then release the key.
- Then press OK to save the current setting.
Some remote codes may not work with certain configurations such as cable TV remote model or sat TV remote. If this is the case, you can program an unsupported device (such as a sound bar) by setting each key individually to send a code.
This means each button or key on your remote will need to be programmed for the remote to work. Each remote function works by sending a code to sound bar. This is done by setting AUX to a main device code and then setting things like volume up and down individually.
Universal remote Volume setup codes
The code 00169 will make the volume go up.
The code 00168 will make the volume go down.
The code 00037 will toggle the mute.
The code 00165 will turn the power on and off.
How to use comcast Xfinity remote with set top box DVR Streaming
- Check to see if the signals work by assigning 20752 to the AUX button.
- Vol DOWN should make the volume go down, and the right arrow should make it go up.
- If the signals work then you can permanently assign the EFC 00169 to Vol UP and 00168 to Vol DOWN by using the 994 Command.
Verizon Fios remote setup instructions for Streaming and DVR Setup
- Program the Vizio sound bar to “TV” key on the Uverse remote using code 1009.
- Program your TV to the “DVD” key on remote using manual code or auto scan mode.
- Send volume to TV button, press ATT then press OK, then enter 955, then press TV button.
- If you want to power all off at once, press ATT and OK buttons, release, enter 977, press ATT again, then press DVD and TV buttons, then the ENTER button.
When you press volume the sound bar will operate, then when you press power everything should power off or on.